1. Poor customer service. There is nothing more frustrating than poor customer service that you’ve coped with in the massage chair industry. It is impossible to answer all the phones, even the big companies. If possible, you will find their customer services are located abroad or they are closed at the weekend, or if there is someone at the end of the phone picking up and interacting with you about your chair, they don’t have enough knowledge to answer your questions. So do some work before sale such as call the customer support, give them some questions on their competitors and the comparative advantages of their massage chairs. And then they don’t pick up the phone or don’t answer your questions straightly. So, if you have a problem with your chair, what is going to happen?
2. Generic Models. It is so difficult to purchase massage chair because of generic models. Many exact same massage chairs can be found in different stores with different images and even under different tags. They are called “catalog chairs”. These chairs are imported from the same manufacturer by different US stores without any adjustment except the logo. The reason why these chairs are so annoying is they are often out of order when the short warranty runs out. Even some big showrooms have sold these generic models. The high-quality massage chair are manufactured with limited quantity and their warranty often last at least 3 years and their support will last after the warranty runs out.
3. “Authorized distributors”. It is easy for you to become an “authorized” distributor because you just need a website. However, these distributors or dealers don’t have any massage chairs in the stock and often exaggerate the truth of massage chairs on the website. Therefore, first thing to do is contact the manufacturers to know the distributor or dealer stock. Some companies only sell massage chairs through distributor or dealer channel. It is much better if you purchase a massage chair directly from the manufacturers which design and create the particular massage chair model. If so, you don’t waste a lot of time and money and avoid potential headache in the future.
4. Unbelievable discounts. Don’t be fooled by big discounts. It is unbelievable if you purchase a massage chair with all features and comprehensive warranty at a big discount. If you buy it, you will encounter many frustrating things in the future because its quality is likely low.
5. Poor BBB rating or none at all. When considering a massage chair, make sure you know whether the company has BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating or not. Or you find the company has BBB logo but it doesn’t link to anything. For such an expensive item like massage chair, you should find a company that has been in the industry for at least 5 years. They will be rated in the range from F to A+. The good company has at least B+. The higher the company rating is, the better products they offer.
Don’t forget to click the following link for more information: http://massagechairsexpert.com/